All Coaches / About Whitney Rel
Whitney originally found CrossFit while living in her home town of Atlanta, Georgia. After her husband, Jason Rel, convinced her to try CrossFit, she was hooked. Having a background in team sports, Whitneyis drawn to the camaraderie and community aspect of CrossFit. She has a passion for helping others find their true potential by improving their health and wellness through functional fitness. Whitney fell in love with CrossFit because it’s safe, effective, and fun, and she wants others to have the same experience every time they CrossFit. She has been coaching CrossFit since 2011.
- Any Hero WOD – I think it’s important to remember the sacrifice that our men and women in uniform have given so that we are able to live the life we are accustomed to. Every time I do a Hero WOD, it’s my small way of paying tribute, and saying thank you.
Least Favorite Workout:
- Thrusters 95/65#
Favorite Cheat Meal:
- 575 pizza
- Bachelor’s of Business Administration in Management, University of North Georgia
- Licensed Massage Therapist, ACE School of Massage
- CrossFit Level 1 Certified
- CrossFit Gymnastics Certified
- CrossFit Power Lifting Certified
- Fascial Movement Taping level 1 and 2 Certified